Illuminate at the Knitting and Stitching Shows and West Dean Reflections

I am delighted to be exhibiting with Art Textiles Made in Britain launching our new exhibition Illuminate at The Knitting and Stitching Shows, 

Alexandra Palace, London 5 - 8  October  and  the Harrogate Convention Centre, 16 - 19 November


I hope to be able to attend Saturday and Sunday afternoon so please come along and say hello. 

I had a few days away teaching Personal Journals at West Dean College last week. We took full advantage of the glorious weather and West Dean Gardens.

Below are some examples of work in progress by hard working students who shared and exchanged their learning. Thank you all for allowing me to share images and take part in your learning. It has been over a year since I was last able to go away and teach so it was so good to be back in the studio with other people.

Leslie
Pippa
Louise
Liz



I was also able to get out into the gardens to draw and just be. Thankyou for the Calm, Care and Creativity over the last few days.









I am doing a short half day course Unidentified Meaningful Object - Wednesday 15th November 2023 - 1.30pm - 4pm at Nucleus Arts Centre in Chatham. This project initiated by artist Liesbeth Werts and myself looks at the creation of small wrapped objects connected to things we may not always feel comfortable talking about as well as the things we care about. You can also take part and contribute to an installation Unspoken, Truth and Silence to be shown at the Halpern Gallery in Chatham, Kent (18-31st January 2024)




Comments

Popular Posts