Places, Spaces, Traces opens at Queen Street Gallery, Neath

My exhibition Places, Spaces and Traces opens at Queen Street Gallery, Neath Saturday 4th November and continues until 25th November. 

I am delighted to join the gallery for a virtual Meet the Artist Event on 18th November at 2pm in Studio 40. Come along to the gallery see the work and listen to me talk about the exhibition. 

I will also introduce ‘Unidentified Meaningful Object' a collaboration with Liesbeth Werts textile artist. We would like to invite you to create a your own 'Unidentified Meaningful Object' for a growing collection as part of an exhibition to be held at the Halpern Gallery, Chatham in January 2024 (Please note these small pieces will not returned).

You can also join me in person at Nucleus Arts in Chatham for a one day session and make an UMO  Further details on this link.


I was delighted to be interviewed by the School of Stitched Textiles for their podcast series Textiles Talk 

Cas’ work embodies her desire for travel and collecting materials which are then stitched into her work: A signature synonymous with her style, which has been described as painting with cloth. An icon of the textile art world, we caught up with Cas on our latest episode of Textile Talk to discuss her work, inspirations and current projects. 

(not sure I am an Icon through?)


Finally. I am planning my first workshop out of the UK in four years with Jen Cushman of  Soul Stirring Retreats. June 7th-June 14th, 2024 in the beautiful region of La Cascade

Stitch Drawings Inspired by the Places We Visit

This will be my only workshop outside the UK this year. Only a few places are left.





Comments

Popular Posts