Inspired to Create

 

I am delighted to have taken part in the interview series Inspired to Create with Jennifer Steck Arts. on 30 July. The recorded interview can be seen here

The photo above was taken at West Dean College in the August last year. I am delighted to be back there for a one day workshop in mid-August. It has a waiting list only. This will be my first in-place workshop since Derek had his stroke last year and whilst it will be lovely to be back at West Dean I am likely to be also a little nervous. I never anticipated how hard it would be to get support  so I could get things in place. But that is another story. I am grateful to friends and neighbours.

I have had some time to work in the studio and am currently working on a small commission 'To a Blackbird'. A detail of WIP below.

I was pleased to give a very well attended talk to the Fashion and Textile Museum last week. I am hoping to get to see their current exhibtion 'Crown to Catwalk'. The only visits I have managed to London recently have been recorded through the windows of hospital transport ambulance and was grateful for the service, I so wanted to be able pop out and do something 'normal for me'.



My exhibition with Anna 3 is still on at  
Sint Anna-ten-Drieën to the 25 September. Open Saturdays and Sundays 2.00-5pm. (please check with venue for all scheduled events as some times may change)





Comments

Popular Posts