Sun Later, Good

Sun has indeed come later this month and I have been making the most of it and working in the garden before making a trip to see friends in the USA.





I am happy to announce I will be exhibiting at the Queen Street Gallery Neath from the 5th October until 2nd November. Please come and join me at a Meet the Arist event on Saturday 12th October 6.00pm.
I have featured in two on-line interviews this month. The School of Stitched Textiles gets behind some recent exploration and ideas for future projects.The Arty Teacher provides some useful background to my work processes for teachers and schools.

Finally, delighted to see some fine examples of Boro. part of the Gordon Reece collection, in Bath last week. This was on show at a gallery called 8 Holland Street which is actually in Margaret Buildings between the Royal Crescent and the Circus.
The exhibition closes on 14 September and would highly recommend it. Below are a couple of close ups:

I also loved this degraded wall nearby, once home of a tea emporium. 
and of course, who would not love the ceramics at the Victoria Art Gallery

Off now, to make a cuppa!

Comments

Popular Posts