Harrogate and Happy and Glorious

Forground piece by Angie Hall Collet
How appropriate that I am packing away more Tea Flora Tales posted to me in the last month to place on display at the Knitting and Stitching Show in Harrogate. Home of Betty's Tea  Room and Yorkshire Tea. Come and say hello. I will on stand TG15 in the Kings Room alongside the graduate showcase. 
Tea Flora Tales. (Photograph by Mike Hemmings)
I have also been  exhibiting some smaller work at Happy and Glorious in Cranbrook. This little gem of a shop sells all kinds of things...hand-made in Britain. Come and say hello on 1st December 2-4.00pm and take in some shopping in the lovely Cranbrook High Street.

Managed to squeeze in a short workshop...amazing what can be created with bits of paper. Work in progress by the participants below. I will be running another workshop in May so check out their site for all events and future workshops.(I hear Mr Xross Stitch is back next year.)
Further News: The World of Threads Festival in Ontario continues until this Sunday 25th November (image below is a detail of my installation Trees). 
I am equally delighted to have become a member of S.E.W, The Society For Embroidered Artworks. News about the organisation here. 

Signing off for now, need to finish packing for Harrogate. Time for a cuppa as well. Winter is definitely being felt around the corner.  



Comments

Popular Posts