Bees, the Bentlif and other awakening events.


  
Spring is on its way and after a busy winter working on copy and images for my next book and Spring cleaning my workspace I have been working on pieces for exhibition and planning for workshops later in the year.
 I am delighted to have a piece of work in the Bentlif Open Art Prize, Maidstone Museum, Exhibition . (It received a Highly Commended so I am chuffed).Dates: Saturday 14th March – Sunday 3rd May 2015.It would be good to see you at Private View: Friday 13th March 2015 18:00 – 19:30 where you can see work by artists from all over the region.

I am delighted to be also supporting the Big Heart Auction which runs from the 26 February until 8 March. There are over 200 artworks to bid on to raise money for Chestnut Tree House Children's Hospice. Sneak peek of my thieving Jackdaw below.

I am back in the Netherlands in March with Zijdelings running two courses from the 16-18 March. So if you want to create new ideas with old materials or work on your designs there may still be space.



Comments

Emma said…
Goodness me, so busy with such lovely work. Good luck at the week end.
Cas Holmes said…
thankyou Emma, hope all is well with youx

Popular Posts