Old Year's Night and New Year' Day

Welcome to 2014 all. In Norfolk we call the last day of the year 'Old Years Night'  2013 was been a busy year starting with an exhibition and workshops in the Netherlands and Australia, publishing my second book and touring Connected Cloth with Anne Kelly (Found Object in Textile Art was also printed for the third time) to ending the year with my show at the Beaney in Canterbury (which finishes on Sunday 12th January)Wonderful review by Mather Crockatt of the Huffington Post.
I have  met some amazing people and seen some wonderful things which lift my heart during a year full of ups and downs.


 
2014 does not look like slowing down. My travels continue in the UK and beyond. I am producing new works for a guest artist show at the 20th Anniversary Carrefour Européen du Patchwork / European Patchwork Meeting  in September.  (The 2014 event will be posted to the website in March.) Tea Flora Tales will be shown here and it is steadily growing and raising awareness for Plantlife's work. 


I have exhibitions in Europe and Australia starting with  Architextur’ Elles from March 8 to April 21 - St Peter's Court Room -Rue des Fossés Saint Pierre 72100 LE MANS



 
Working with others remains important to my practice starting with my course at West Dean in February is full and I am roaming to the Netherlands and the USA as part of my teaching  programme.

Regular details are posted on this blog. So here we go into the start of the year.

Comments

Popular Posts