Time for Reflection

.
Willowherb and Jug private collector
As I approach the end of the teaching term at Adult Education I am looking forward to a little time to do more of my own work and reflect. I was delighted to sell 'Willowherb' above and to receive the following comment from the new owner:

I'd just like to write and say how pleased I am to be the owner of one of your works, at last. It has a personal meaning for me having known you and admired your work for a long time. Willowherb is hanging over my mantelpiece. Somehow it's presence has made the house feel even more like home.

The first part of the year so my working and playing in Australia and as I move towards the second half of the  year I am looking at preparing for my exhibition Urban Nature at the Beaney in November as well as the launch of 'Connected Cloth, co -written with Anne Kelly.

Part of the exhibition in the Beaney is the collaboration Tea-Flora-Tales and there will be an opportunity to contribute in a drop in session scheduled for 30th November. I am so appreciative of the contributions received so far reflecting the individuality of everyone involved. A few are shown below.
I do have a few workshops to run during the summer including Summer School at West Dean and a one day workshop at Artworks Milton Keynes but otherwise I have time to do some art in the garden and stitch. Here's to a lovely summer everyone.

Comments

Yolanta said…
I wish you good rest and more wonderful work inspired by the garden. Your work is so lovely!
Cas Holmes said…
thank you Yolanta. When someone like your work enough it is an endorsement for all the hard work. Cas
Unknown said…
Really looking forward to being on your workshop in August. The piece you posted is lovely!
Threadpainter said…
A very lovely note from the new owner of Willowherb ... hurray for you !!

Popular Posts