From Autumn to Spring

I have just returned from five weeks of workshops and sight-seeing in Australia and am still playing catch up. It has been great to come back a warmer late Spring in the UK following a warm Autumn in Australia. You can see what I have been up to on www.magpieofthemind.blogspot.com

I spent the last few days in Perth resting, beach walking and dyeing scraps of fabric  which is just as well as it has been all paperwork and organising since my return to the U.K.

I have several workshops coming between now and the Summer including participation at Art in Action with West Dean College where you can take part in a short workshop and see other artists at work. I will also be happy to discuss my course at West Dean including this year's Summer Course in August where I will be exploring some of the processes I used in my work seen in Urban Nature at the Knitting and Stitching Show last Summer.


I am also exhibiting from 7-23rd June at the Shed Gallery, Tunbridge Wells as part of South East Open Studios

Red Bowl (detail)
The 5th European Quilt triennial continues its tour. See exhibitions link on this blog. For further news and the planned exhibition later in the year of Urban Nature.

 


Comments

Popular Posts