Video Interview


Had a busy couple of months catching up after Australia and am only just finishing with work at Adult Education. A very talented young man, Robert Ashton Junior interviewed myself and artist Graham Clark as part of his coursework at school. He has a channel the Script TV on YouTube. Check it out. I was on the spot so there may be a few things to make you smile and a chance to peak at my studio not beeing too tidy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BwUz-4LBLA

Meanwhile, I am teaching at West Dean first week in August and then I will have time to get on with some work.

Comments

Jacqui Dodds said…
I enjoyed listening to your interview about your work.
Also I watched the video about your New Zealand workshop and was very interested to hear your thoughts about process and drawing :-)
Cas Holmes said…
Thanks Jacqui

Always a bit strange seeing yourself animated on line

Popular Posts