West Dean February

Susan McKay

I just spent a few days teaching a new course, The Found Objects and Materials in Experimental Textiles. Students created printing plates from fabric and other found objects, printed from cloth and used all kinds of found things for printing and stitching. A selection of images are shown on this post with thanks to the students who kindly let me take photographs of work in progress.

Carla Mines

Alison Miller

Val Cowan

Chrissi Newall

Caroline Lawrance


I had the worst kind of backache over the 5 day period but managed with much thanks to the workshop staff and students who helped where needed. I am preparing for teahcing in Australia which ever creeps closer and my thoughts are currently with colleagues in New Zealand following the earthquake last week.

Comments

Popular Posts