Natural History Opens at Farnham




I have been busy getting ready for two exhibitions. Anne and I with a great deal of support from her husband Paul hung our exhibition, Natural Histories at Farnham Maltings on 12th October. The exhibition is on view in the Cafe and public areas as well as larger works and an installation in the East Wing Gallery. I have posted a few images on the blog. This is our first exhibition as 'Resonant Textiles' and we are pleased with how the work fits in with the light and airy space of the East Wing Gallery and the Cafe. To access the East Wing Gallery, please collect a key from the Box Office.

Dates are from:
12th-24th October 2009, Bridge Square, Farnham, Surrey GU9 7QR T: 01252 718001
Please contact me directly via casholmes28@yahoo.co.uk if you want further information and see my websites www.casholmes.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk and www.casholmes.textilearts.net

I am also exhibiting with the Vir Art in Maidstone:Vir-Art Graham Clarke Gallery, Hazlitt Arts Centre, Rose Yard. Maidstone. Kent Contact Paula Williams:01622 738887

Comments

Popular Posts