Where did the last month go?

Where did the last month go? The first day of March, St David's Day in Wales and Spring is round the corner.



I was delighted to feature in the Selvedge Magazine Blog on 18th February in an article about Gypsy Maker. 'Traveller Stilled' 

I am currently exhibiting with the Virtual Art Fair (Fourth edition) and thrilled that Silver Teapot featured on the right (with Red Barge Sails on the left), has found a new home. You can take part in their open competition. Further details here.

My Witch Hazel has been glorious this year. It also features in the Virtual Art Fair on this piece Witch Hazel worked on a handkerchief (£180)

It has been a strange year with so many cancellations. However, a little piece of good news, Re-Think by Art Textiles Made in Britain will remain on show at Farfield Mill until  23 of May. Please pop along to see it when the Mill opens and have a slice of cake and a coffee in the Spring sun....when you can(My exhibtion with Farfield Gallery has been deferred until Spring 2022)

I am beginning to see cancelled workshops rescheduled (some 3 times) I have undertaken a few bespoke ones via Zoom by invitation which have gone quickly. We are learning new skills. Still, I miss meeting people in the classroom.
It has been a year since I was last at West Dean College and fingers crossed, I look forward to being back in their wonderful gardens for a new course Drawing Inspiration From the Everyday in early June
Shortly after I am at the Lund Studios Enjoying the outside space with  Edgelands: Stitch-Sketch-Book 8-10 June.

All updates will be posted on my workshops page  on my website.




Comments

Popular Posts